- We sponsor day-long Community Healing Retreats every month in both Sonoma and Lake Counties. These retreats are carefully structured to be supportive, calming and safe environments that include group sharing of experiences, emotional validation and grieving rituals, breath and mindfulness practices, trauma release work, sound and movement therapy, drumming and community rebuilding.
- For the past two years we have been supporting our community in Lake County through the trauma/grief/loss caused by the Lake County fires or other events around the world. Due t, the recent area fires and global events, we are continuing to offer these workshops twice a month in Lake County and in the North Bay fire-devastated communities… You are welcome to join for any or all of these community healing retreats and as you heal, we are healed.
- We work with individuals, communities and government agencies to help them heal and recover from the effect and the loss experience of the results of natural disasters.
- Lake County – Middletown, Hidden Valley Lake (HVL) and Lower Lake.
- Saturday, March 24 (11:00 am – 03:00 pm) at the Lower Lake Schoolhouse Museum, 16435 Main St, Lower Lake.
- Saturday, April 7 (10:00 am – 05:00 pm) at the Middletown Community Center, 21256 Washington St, Middletown.
- Sonoma County – Santa Rosa, Sebastopol and the Town of Sonoma.
- Sunday, May 20 (10:30 am – 5:30 pm), at Congregation Beth Ami, 4676 Mayette Avenue, Santa Rosa. And on the third Sunday of each month starting May 2018.
- Saturday, May 26 (10:30 am – 5:30 pm), at the Forest Sanctuary, 3970 Azalea Lane, Sebastopol. And on the fourth Saturday of Jane 23rd and July 28, 2018.
- Town of Sonoma – Community Healing Retreat will be offered in the month of June (stay tuned) at Shir Shalom, 252 W Spain St, Sonoma.
These events will take place in different locations in Northern and Southern CA, and are offered to the community for a love donation. A gourmet vegetarian lunch will be served.
Please support our work…
Transformation by Fire is supported by a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to supporting those affected by the fire and other natural disasters. Transformation by Fire is supported by a non-profit “Forum For A Changing America“.