Manaar Azreik ( Zrieq), Co-Founder, Director and Visionary of Transformation by Fire. She is also the author of “The Practice of Trust.“
- Certified, Sound Healer, at the California Institute of Integral Studies CIIS, (SF 2009).
- Certified, Dialogue for Peace Facilitator, Beer-Sheva University, (2004).
- Graduated, David Yellin College of Education, a Waldorf teacher, (Jerusalem 2004).
- 7 times national Israeli Judo champion, and a black belt (Tel-Aviv, Israel 87-1994).
- Certified, Judo trainer (Wingete Institute, Tel- Aviv 1992).
I’m a conduit for Self Expression, a harmony theorist, and architect of intention.
My work and my passion are to bring my gifts as a medical intuitive and energy healer to our socially programmed and cultured world.
I offer my energetic wisdom and healing methods for you to experience within your own freedom. I invite the seeker to explore energy awareness, inner vibrational movements and sound to naturally birth what wants to be set free, awakening you to liberation through authentic expressions.
"Manaar holds an energetic presence that reminds people how to choose a joyous alternative even in the moment of a hardship". Michelle L.